The developers of the Blockchain company organize” the largest in the history of digital currencies ” airdrop in the amount of $ 125 million. Together with Stellar, the company will give approximately half a billion XLM cryptocurrencies to users of blockchain wallets. It is reported by CoinDesk.
It is worth noting that this week the first batch of digital currency will go to the wallets of users who leave applications on the site. For airdrop allocated 2.6% of all outstanding XLM, or 0.47% of the total volume of issue of coins.
Recall, in October, the Blockchain team announced that it plans to help crypto projects with airdrop campaigns for its users. XLM was the first cryptomonas initiative.
According to Blockchain CEO p. Smith, an “active and growing ecosystem” has formed around XLM, and the Stellar network “is designed for large–scale use.” He added that this airdrop campaign aims to help users “test a reliable crypto asset in a safe and easy way.”
We will remind, in October, the company introduced a hardware Blockchain wallet for electronic currency.
- Blockchain company launches its hardware wallet
- Israel blockchain startups received more than half a billion dollars of investments
- Blockchain technologies will help Azerbaijan to improve the work of housing and communal services
- The idea of blockchain with smart contracts without remuneration for miners was estimated at $ 62 million
- The hard fork of the Monero blockchain will take place today