Despite the fall of the crypto market, the Chinese billionaire and OTC trader J. Dong, who made a fortune on bitcoin, has an opinion that within 3 years the price of the first digital currency will reach $ 50,000.
J. Dong, who views e–currency as a long–term asset, stressed that now is the right time to buy bitcoin.
He also noted that investment opportunities appear at the time of decreasing public interest in crypto assets. Thus the G. Dong said that we should not expect to get rich quick and have patience.
The billionaire does not deny that the market can still continue to decline, but he is convinced of the recovery of the price of bitcoin within 3 years. In his opinion, the value of the main digital currency will reach $ 50,000. – $100,000. until 2021.
It is worth noting, Zh. Dong came to the crypto market in 2013 with an investment of 10 million yuan. A year later, his fortune was estimated at 100 million yuan, but he put up a deal with the shoulder and lost 9,000 bitcoin in February 2014, remaining due 60 million yuan. However, now his business is going very well.
Recall that at the end of September, J. Dong already made similar statement, urging investors to buy bitcoin.
- The start-up of operations with BCD on the stock exchange Bithumb led to the rise in coins for 15%
- Maduro spent his premium on the purchase of Petro
- Tron cryptocurrency added to the IndaCoin platform, experts predict price growth
- The company NXMH acquired European cryptocurrency exchange Bitstamp
- Bitcoin ETF will not save the cryptocurrency market