The creators of the blockchain platform KodakOne from a well–known manufacturer of photographic equipment and the legend of the industry Kodak allegedly did not pay several contractors about 125 thousand dollars. on time.
Law firm London Law Practice, representing the interests of the company iFindTech, which was engaged in recruiting for KodakOne, reported that the customer has not paid fees for the work performed on the development of the platform.
According to NextWeb, iFindTech recommended contractors to freeze all work before receiving payments in full. However KodakOne all deny the charges and intend to defend the correctness in court.
It should be noted, earlier two more developers accused KodakOne that they didn’t receive the promised fees of 19 thousand dollars. and 36 thousand dollars.
We will remind, about the launch of blockchain–a platform and a digital currency at Kodak said 09.01.2018, which triggered a rally of the shares of the company. However, it is not yet clear at what stage the development of KodakOne is. The company’s shares are still trading above the end of last year, despite a significant decline.
- The court found no confirmation of insider trading on the Coinbase exchange
- Ethereum Foundation has allocated almost $3 million to improve the blockchain of the ETH project
- Buterin promised to increase the performance of the Ethereum network a thousand times
- The student became a lifelong cryptocurrency debtor
- Coinbase may be in the middle of a scandal because of listing 0x