Cryptocurrency exchange Nova Exchange said that it will support one of the forks of Bitcoin Cash – Bitcoin SV. This was reported in the official Twitter of the company.
Nova Exchange is a cryptocurrency exchange with a wide range of trading pairs and low fees. Today, in its official Twitter, the company announced that it is going to provide support for The bitcoin SV chain and launch airdrop for its customers who are holders of the bitcoin Cash cryptocurrency.
“Bitcoin Cash hard fork (BCH) will be held on November 15. We will support a new chain BitcoinSV and arrange airdrop BCHSV for our customers who are the holders of BCH“, – stated in the Twitter of the company.
Bitcoin SV (BCHSV) is a fork of the digital asset Bitcoin Cash, which can be formed during the hard fork, which will be held on November 15.
It is worth noting that another major cryptocurrency exchange Poloniex has launched futures trading on Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHABC) and Bitcoin Cash SV (BCHSV). The company’s report notes that trading these assets before the hard fork is quite risky. It is likely that one of these chains will not be economically or technically viable after the fork and its value will fall to zero.
Earlier, analysts of the group–IB company specializing in cybersecurity made a rating of the most secure crypto–currency exchanges.
- ViaBTC supported Bitcoin Cash hard fork
- Cryptocurrency exchange Poloniex plans to add support for both Bitcoin Cash chains after the hard fork
- BCH is growing on the background of the decision Poloniex to maintain a fork of cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin Cash quotes soared by 10%
- Cryptocurrency platforms are ready to fork Bitcoin Cash