On Wednesday, 07.11.2018, the cryptocurrency market shows strong growth–the rates of almost all digital tokens are in the green zone. Thus, according to the portal Coinmarketcap at 10.45 Moscow time, over the past day the price of bitcoin increased by 1.51%, reaching 6523.54 dollars.
The last time the first digital currency managed to break the mark of 6500 dollars. last Thursday, during a sudden jump in the market. Capitalization of cryptocurrencies is 113.3 billion dollars.
Other cryptocurrencies included in the top five are also traded in the black. Most distinguished by the increase in the rate of Bitcoin Cash–the coin rose by 11% to 617.54 dollars.
Many experts attribute the positive dynamics of the digital currency over the past 5 days – from 02.11.2018 BCH added almost $ 200. – with the approaching hard fork network, which is scheduled for 15.11.2018.
Ethereum price increased by 3.74% to $ 212.47. Ripple grew by 0.69% to $ 0.53. EOS showed an increase of 1.79% to $ 5.69.
The capitalization of all virtual money amounted to $ 219 billion. against 215 billion dollars. the day before. Bitcoin accounts for 51.7% of the total market.
- The bitcoin exchange rate on 22 Oct: the volume of trade fell to annual lows
- The bitcoin exchange rate on 15 Oct: what are you hoping for traders
- The bitcoin exchange rate on 21 October: the stock market went into range-bound trade
- The bitcoin exchange rate on 12 Oct: bitcoin has crashed the stock market
- The bitcoin exchange rate on 25 Oct: the spring is compressed