The authorities of Udmurtia intend to implement 2 projects in the field of management based on blockchain technology in the near future. This was announced by the first Deputy Chairman of the government of the Republic of Svinin.
“We will have, as we promised, a number of projects in the field of management based on blockchain technology. The fastest is the project on technical connection of our enterprises to power grids,” he said.
According to the official, the pilot is currently being developed in partnership with major Federal players and its launch is scheduled for 2019.
“The second project based on the blockchain – this formulation of land cadastral registration. Our colleagues in a number of regions have already implemented similar projects. We, accordingly, adopt their experience“, – said A. Svinin.
In addition, the statesman reported about the plans of the territory of advancing socio–economic development (TOSER) in Sarapul to use the blockchain in that case, if the Ministry of economy of the Russian Federation will create for her a number of activities that will allow it companies to obtain benefits.
Earlier, it was planned to make Udmurtia a pilot region, creating a mining center on its territory, but, as the Deputy Prime Minister explained, “now there is silence.”
- Uzbekistan will launch blockchain projects with the support of Asian IT companies
- Bitfury integrates blockchain into the public sector of Uzbekistan
- IBM plans to use blockchain in scientific research
- Uzbekistan will implement the blockchain in public services thanks to a grant from the EU
- Blockchain technologies will help Azerbaijan to improve the work of housing and communal services