Over the past 24 hours, the first cryptocurrency fell by 0.22%. Now the cost of bitcoin is estimated at 6 321 dollars. However, despite the decline in prices, the dominance of BTC is growing and now this figure reaches 54.1%.
The total capitalization of cryptocurrencies is estimated at 202 billion dollars. Two days ago, this figure reached 203.4 billion dollars. According to the observations of the expert of The Block Larry Cermak. The total value of the assets presented in the crypto market corresponds to the minimum values of the year ago.
According to analysts, the dynamics of trading volumes OF the Top 50 Ethereum tokens–the ERC–20 standard–is closely correlated with the market capitalization indicator. The activity of trade in the latter also reached the marks of a year ago.
Today the crypto market is in decline. Almost all the top coins are in the red zone and show an average daily drop of 1–2. 5%, except for: Tether (+0.64%), Monero (+1.57%), Dash (+0.16%) and NEM (0.09%).
- The bitcoin exchange rate on 23 Oct: a corridor of trade narrows
- The bitcoin exchange rate on 12 Oct: bitcoin has crashed the stock market
- The bitcoin exchange rate on 15 Oct: what are you hoping for traders
- The bitcoin exchange rate on 22 Oct: the volume of trade fell to annual lows
- The bitcoin exchange rate on Thursday 11 October 2018 went down, dragging the rest of the cryptocurrency.